Advice to the Millennial Entrepreneur:
- Master your craft
- Develop a plan and adjust as needed, but make sure you’re following a north star
- Find the right team members and partners
- Treat everyone you encounter along the way with civility, dignity, and respect
- Be ready to be uncomfortable and spread thin, but not all the time
- Take notes at all times and make every meeting actionable
- Learn the art of explanation and persuasion in written, visual, and verbal mediums (or “media” for the Latin-conscious). And know when to use either (or both).
I guess all generations could benefit from this survival advice!