Ashtabula County Communities, Ranked by Total Household Income in 2015

Community Households Total Household Income ($) % County Total HH % County Total HH Income
Ashtabula township 8,460 $413,498,206 15.6% 12.9%
Ashtabula city 7,719 $376,615,960 14.2% 11.7%
Saybrook township 4,006 $258,862,787 7.4% 8.1%
Conneaut city 4,606 $247,703,782 8.5% 7.7%
Geneva township 4,378 $245,463,704 8.1% 7.7%
Jefferson township 2,067 $160,925,916 3.8% 5.0%
Geneva city 2,385 $136,917,110 4.4% 4.3%
Edgewood CDP 1,855 $104,194,736 3.4% 3.2%
Jefferson village 1,249 $96,788,062 2.3% 3.0%
Harpersfield township 1,011 $84,628,660 1.9% 2.6%
North Kingsville village 1,129 $82,006,179 2.1% 2.6%
Austinburg township 832 $61,228,600 1.5% 1.9%
Morgan township 761 $60,496,612 1.4% 1.9%
Orwell township 1,041 $58,868,624 1.9% 1.8%
Plymouth township 780 $58,329,378 1.4% 1.8%
Andover township 1,038 $56,957,410 1.9% 1.8%
Roaming Shores village 575 $56,136,225 1.1% 1.7%
Monroe township 805 $54,123,710 1.5% 1.7%
Rome township 672 $53,692,446 1.2% 1.7%
Windsor township 702 $44,623,301 1.3% 1.4%
Kingsville township 647 $43,080,706 1.2% 1.3%
Sheffield township 580 $41,753,880 1.1% 1.3%
Lenox township 526 $41,704,940 1.0% 1.3%
Williamsfield township 631 $37,033,064 1.2% 1.2%
Trumbull township 541 $36,782,710 1.0% 1.1%
Hartsgrove township 562 $34,443,454 1.0% 1.1%
Orwell village 560 $31,109,312 1.0% 1.0%
New Lyme township 411 $27,870,940 0.8% 0.9%
Geneva-on-the-Lake village 553 $24,839,696 1.0% 0.8%
Andover village 415 $24,026,130 0.8% 0.7%
Pierpont township 441 $22,603,200 0.8% 0.7%
Denmark township 322 $21,130,050 0.6% 0.7%
Colebrook township 354 $21,001,330 0.7% 0.7%
Cherry Valley township 330 $18,409,405 0.6% 0.6%
Richmond township 366 $16,626,050 0.7% 0.5%
Dorset township 296 $16,393,403 0.5% 0.5%
Rock Creek village 178 $13,147,586 0.3% 0.4%
Austinburg CDP 199 $13,146,700 0.4% 0.4%
Wayne township 221 $10,689,000 0.4% 0.3%
Totals 54,204 $3,207,852,964 100.0% 100.0%

Couple Observations:

  1. Top 10 communities account for almost 70% of the county’s total households.
  2. Top 10 communities account for almost 67% of the county’s total household income.
  3. Townships account for 65% of the county’s total households, while cities and villages account for the remaining 35%.
  4. Townships account for 66% of county’s total household income, while cities and villages account for the remaining 34%.

Sources: US Census, EASI Analytics 2015

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s